Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Item #3: Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel & Hydra Solution Trial Kit

Dear all,

Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel & Hydra Solution Trial Kit is up for sale. Item is brand new in box. Hydra Solution Trial Kit box is slightly crushed but products are brand new unopened. Selling this because I have multiples of them.
Price: RM100 (The Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel retails at Laneige counter for RM95)






How to bid?
Open to buyers residing in Malaysia only. If your are from outside Malaysia, please email me to make arrangements if you are interested.

Please email me at vonbeautyexpress@gmail.com if you are interested.

Payment is to be made to my Maybank account or we can do COD at KLCC, Pavilion or Midvalley at my convenience.

Any shipping and handling charges to be paid by the winner of the bid.

The organizer, that is me, reserves all rights to amend the conditions or to end the bid without prior notice.

No comments: