Wednesday, January 14, 2009

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
-All items are sold either by cash-on-delivery or by banking in money to my Maybank account.
-Items will be sold on a first come, first served basis. If more than 1 buyer is interested in an item, I will sell it to the buyer who pays first or to the highest bidder. Do email me in advance. My email: vonbeautyexpress@gmail.com
-Items are non-exchangeable, non-returnable and non-refundable. They are sold as it is. The colours of the items in the photos may vary from the colours of the original products due to lighting when the photos are taken and the frequency of your computer monitor.
-For items that need to be sent to you, I pack all items in good condition and carefully wrap them with bubble wrap. Once the items in good condition are posted, they are no longer my responsibility. Any damaged item must have been incurred during the process of delivery by POS Malaysia or a third-party courier service.

No comments: